Monday, June 17, 2013

Bsnl 3G UDP 100% Working Trick Confirmed All States June {UPDATED}




Hello, guys many of u were requesting 4 Bsnl UDP Trick. 
So, Posting now, Working all in State Confirmed 100%.

Previously we have shared with u Vodafone 3G Tcp VPN Trick, BSNL UDP VPN Trick ,IDEA 3G UDP VPN Trick , Airtel 3G BBM UDP VPN Trick


As we all very well know that now not many 3G tricks are working,but some are still working like charm one of this m sharing with u all....
Although Airtel 3G Tcp 53 And Airtel 3G user Agent are working like charm but many of u are saying that's its giving los speed .
Also U may try Idea 3G VPn trick  Working on UDP tcp Ports u can find by scrolling below blog tricksworldz.in.


BSNL 3G UDP Trick as this is UDP trick so you will get much faster 3G Speed as compared to other Proxy and TCP Tricks.


Benefits Of BSNL 3G UDP Trick:-

  1. Its a UDP trick so definately u will get high speed Comapared to TCP.
  2. No disconnection issue are there in BSNL Udp trick.
  3. No speed capping
  4. Works on android using Feat Vpn.
  5. Must have balance avove 5 Rs.
  6. NO balancee deduction In Bsnl UDP trick
Easy Steps FOR BSNL 3G UDP Trick:-

  1. U Must have Bsnl 3G Sim card.
  2. Account must be Rs.5 or above, also working on Zero balance Give a try first.
  3. Download attachment further details are there only.
  4. Apn: ***  (Download Attachment)
  5. Connect with the given Port and run vpn as admin.
  6. Within few seconds your net will be connected and you can enjoy free internet.







26 comments:

  1. bro....mera bsnl me 500 se jada balnc hai.....kahi kuch hoga to nai....kuz i dnt hav other bsnl sim.....n plz search somthng for vodafone .......plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not able to open the survey page, plz fwd the file, rajeev4u_all@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. bro plz send me this trick udit93010@gmail.com

    i had liked u in facebook and shared ur many trick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dbdeepakbhardwaj@Gmail.com send me bro I try but not succes pls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bhai Will It Works in Maharashtra...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bhai Is It BSNL BBM Trick....?

    ReplyDelete
  7. please, send me on blackcards101@yahoo.com
    I have completed survey

    ReplyDelete
  8. please, send me on blackcards101@yahoo.com
    I have completed survey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Plz send me at aasoo.the.great@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. bro je koi punjab ch chla sakda bsnl3g plz call me 9041510547

    ReplyDelete
  11. bro je koi punjab ch chla sakda bsnl3g plz call me 9041510547

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello brother, hi. can u give me ur mobile no. plz help me. i want become like u. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello brother plz send your mobile no...... i will wait. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey bro...directly give me the trick pls.! i'm ready to pay you for the trick if u say!
    thank in advance

    ReplyDelete
  15. hEy bro...Pls give me directly the trick!
    i'm ready to pay you for the trick if u say!
    Thanx in advance

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tell me for trick for any of the operators available and i'll pay you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. bro ican't complete the survey plz help me and send the configuration files at arjitcooldude98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, please stop making others fools. No such tricks are working and nothing is possible like free internet. He he he....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please mail me the file at amit3259@gmail.com, that would be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please anyone mail the file to thevivek@india.com Please i'm not getting the file even after completing the survey.

    ReplyDelete
  21. fileice ki file apne gand me rakh le...farzi trick hai

    ReplyDelete