Saturday, June 01, 2013

Airtel TCP Without BBM Trick Zero Bal Tricksworldzz June 01



Hi, Guys

Sharing With u all Airtel TCP Without BBM Trick Zero Bal Tricksworldzz Working In all states.


As we know Airtel tricks are only working as compared to others operators.

Working confirmed 

Features...
1.Use in 0 Balance (No Need of BB plan)
2.No Disconnection Problem is there .
3.Based on Fastest Tcp Protocol.
4.No speed capping.
5.No sim blocking .
6.Works on blocked sim also
7.Registration Required (Check Registration in Attachment)
8.APN- airtelgprs.com



Steps ...

1.Download The Attachment
2.Install Nmdvpn and put configs.
3.Windows 7 and Windows 8 Users RUN NMD VPN as the Administrator
4.Just Connect and Enjoy...




PassWord: @irtel





17 comments:

  1. bro plz plz plz send the pass at fkhansd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro plz plz plz send the pass at ahmarsd@gmail.com with lots of a request with lots of blessings to u

    ReplyDelete
  3. bro send me pass at ramusgaur@gmail.com.......and plz tell me how to activate zero rental plan of 3g ....i tried several times but showing me 50 mb error help bro

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz pass my id is en.pawan321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lpz pass en.pawan321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz pass en.pawan321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. plz pass en.pawan321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. plz pass my id is en.pawan321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. sir please send me the pass to rakesh.dbz87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. pass plz narendragwl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. plzz send me pass ravisonkrb775@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. plz provide the pass to 993479@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. password to dedo dear monstercafe786@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bro I Always State If There is a pass on attachment..i not 4 for annoying u all..its just 4 security reasons who are asking pass from me..

    ReplyDelete
  15. send me passord at kumarmadhav30@gmail.com bro i am waiting

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey bro send me password at kumarmadhav30@gmail.com. i am waiting

    ReplyDelete